Nickelodeon’s Worldwide Day Of Play Takes Over Washington D.C. This Saturday
The Nickelodeon stars have packed their bags and are all making their way to Saturday’s Worldwide Day of Play celebration. Nickelodeon will be teaming up with first lady Michelle Obama‘s “Let’s Move” campaign to bring the event to Washing D.C. As well as the list of TV stars below, Nickelodeon recently announced even more of the attendees:
LeBron James, Carmelo Anthony, Dwayne Wade, Chris Paul, Abby Wambach and more athletes confirmed to join Worldwide Day of Play in DC on SAT
- iCarly: Jennette McCurdy, Nathan Kress, Noah Munck, and Jerry Trainor
- Victorious: Victoria Justice, Daniella Monet, Elizabeth Gillies, Ariana Grande, Avan Jogia, Leon Thomas, and Matt Bennett
- Keke Palmer
- Big Time Rush
- SpongeBob SquarePants
- Dora the Explorer
- The Fresh Beat Band
- Supah Ninjas: Ryan Potter, Gracie Dzienny, and Carlos Knight
- Bucket & Skinner’s Epic Adventures: Taylor Gray, Dillon Lane, and Ashley Argota
- How to Rock: Cymphonique Miller and Max Schneider
Nickelodeon will go off air from 12 to 3 as part of the event – asking viewers to enjoy the day outside and be more active.
At 7:30 p.m., Nickelodeon will then kick off a night of premieres, including a half-hour special titled “Worldwide Day of Play: Washington, DC” – featuring highlights from the day and performances from Big Time Rush.
We can’t wait! Are you planning any fun games with your friends for Saturday? Which sports are your favorites to play?
Related News »
- Michelle Obama, Stars Of “ICarly,” “Victorious,” “Big Time Rush,” “Bucket & Skinner” For Nickelodeon’s Worldwide Day Of Play